What’s your organization’s inspiration level?
Your organization’s inspiration level is defined by how well your company practices consistent behaviors and actions across seven (7) key drivers of Inspiration.
- Being Authentic
- Demonstrating Affirmation of Others
- Connecting Others Aspirations To Your Organization’s Vision
- Using Story to Make Others Feel a Part of Something Special
- Committing to a Pathway of Progress for Growth
- Acting at all times with Credibility
- Committing to Servant Leadership
At no charge to you, find out your organization’s Inspiration Level across the Seven Drivers of Inspiration with our brief assessment, The Inspiration Meter™. This is a great ‘kick-start’ tool to begin understanding where inspiration comes from and how to leverage it within your organization.